GRES cares about environmental preservation efforts that include;
- Involve community participation in the planning and development of feasible and inclusive and sustainable urban and rural environments.
- Involve in efforts to conserve forests to keep upholding the principles of sustainability;
- Monitoring forest management in West Java. Thus reducing the negative impacts and having a positive influence on sustainable forest management.
- We care about the potential of abundant natural resources potential in the countryside so it is necessary to encourage the emergence of productive forces to manage these resources to become more valuable and effective
- Encourage the improvement of the family’s economic level through community economic improvement activities including
- Product packaging training activities and marketing strategies on social media both online and offline.
- Involving young people in the countryside to be actively involved and help villagers.